Brass Anchors are regularly used to screw threaded holes into dry walls , particle boards or wood. Brass Anchors are offered in various types and styles such as Brass Concrete Anchors, Brass Knurled Anchors, Brass Pool cover Anchors, Brass Spring Anchors, Brass Anchor with Thread, Brass Drop In Anchor, Brass Plain Anchors, Brass Round Stud Anchors, Brass Slotted Anchors, Brass Wedge Anchors, Brass Expansion Anchors Brass Sleeve Anchors, and many more.
|Brass Anchors Features||:|
• Brass Anchors Brass Anchor Fasteners are in metric or BSW or UNC threads.
• Corrosion resistant and hence can be used in all environments
• Embossed and knurled surface provides extra grip
• Inside conical shape ensures equal expansion of segments while screwing
• Brass Anchors and Brass Anchor fasteners are Very useful in building material viz. Concrete, brick, natural stone and also in wood Temperature resistant
• Brass Anchors and Brass Anchor fasteners are Simple and easy to apply
|Brass Anchors Installation||:|
• Drill a hole as per the external diameter of Brass Anchor
• Hammer the Anchor into the hole
• Brass Anchors and Brass Anchor fasteners Take a required bolt for screwing
• Brass Anchors and Brass Anchor Fasteners can be Fixed with suitable spanner
|Brass Anchors Application||:||Brass Anchors and Brass Anchor Fasteners are used for all light and medium duty fixing in Building Industry. For e.g. : Electrical, Sanitary Installation work, Air-conditioning, Mounting of suspended ceilings, Heating systems etc.|